Question Hard drives not showing in device manager after upgrade

Nov 4, 2019
So my AIO pump died a few nights ago and ended up buying a new one. Booted my PC up, and for whatever reason 3 of my hard drives aren't showing up, even in device manager. (Everything is plugged in how it was before, made sure hard drives have power and are connected to the MB)

The thing that has me stumped, is the 3 drives that aren't showing are mechanical, whereas I see both my M.2 drives AND two SATA SSD's that are connected the same way as the mechanical drives.
I had no issues before changing the AIO cooler, I was able to see my drives just fine. What am I missing?

PC specs:
CPU - Intel Core i7 9700k 8 Core @ 3.6 Base, 4.9GHz Turbo Clock
CPU Cooler - Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB
Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi Fi)
GPU - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti OC 11GB
Memory (RAM) - Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
Storage - Samsung 970 EVO 500GB x2, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, WD SSD 500GB, Samsung HDD 1GB, Seagate HDD 500GB, WD HDD 500GB
Power Supply - EVGA 850 G3 Supernova 80+ Gold
Case - Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB
OS - Windows 10 Pro

Open up the BIOS and see if the drives appear in there. If not try switching the cable between one of the SATA SSDs and a hard drive and see if it shows up then. Double check that the SATA power connectors did not become unplugged from either the power supply or the drives themselves

Nov 4, 2019
Open up the BIOS and see if the drives appear in there. If not try switching the cable between one of the SATA SSDs and a hard drive and see if it shows up then. Double check that the SATA power connectors did not become unplugged from either the power supply or the drives themselves
Sorry for the late reply. Went and double checked just to be thorough to be sure they were plugged in, still nothing. Also wasn't able to find them in the BIOS, which is odd considering everything worked fine before.