Question Hard to satisfy in building a PC

Jun 15, 2024
i am 25 years old and i come from middle class family and i think when building a PC for gaming you need to be very rich and having very high top tier build like 7900xtx,4090 because when we get middle system parts like rtx 4070,ryzen 7 7700x its hard to make us satisfy with the perfomance .we humans always want more and more .the first thing when buying rtx 4070 is satisfied but later on i need at least 60+fps in all games title without DLSS and frame gen because i need pure raw gaming perfomance and finally i need to decide to have 7900xtx but i did not have a lot of money.it cost crazy for buying a frame per second compare an old times playing a playstation when we did not care about FPS anymore.i am not live in US and my money currency is fall behind

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2024
I agree, I am running now a 2013 Gigabyte 990fxa-Ud5 Version 3.0 Motherboard with 32 GB Gskill RAM 1600MHz, a Seasonic 1050 Watt PSU , FX 9370 AMD 8 Core CPU with liquid cooling , a 1TB WD Blue SSD running Windows 11 and a 2 TB Hybrid Seagate HDD and a GTX 1050 TI 4GB Graphic card in a NZXT Huge Case for $200.00 CAN (from a for sale listing in my local area). It would start an runfor about 2 mins and shut off. It was a faulty liquid cooler. Changed to a new liquid cooler its been running ever since. My monitor is a 47 Inch Panasonic LED TV. I bought this System this year. It Runs all of my main games like American Truck Sim, Balders Gate 3, Horizon Dawn and Dreamfall Chapters Final Cut etc, With No Major Issues as of yet. It is tuned to overclock as needed. Great for office programs and fast searching on the internet. I saved some $$$. But on the other hand a system like this brand new today would cost with a higher grade motherboard , CPU and graphics card around $2500 to $3000 CAN. Tune your system for the best performance it can provide. If you can't afford a new one. Cheers.

Last edited:

Gururu

Upstanding
Jan 4, 2024
I was always upset when I would play my Sega or Nintendo and see graphical artifacts. It made me feel like the system was defective or didn't have enough power. Now, with PC builds, it is easy to take care of that. However, I no longer try looking for problems (low FPS, glitches, bugs, crashing, etc) by pushing my PC too much. I don't benchmark or run stability tests. I simply play the games I enjoy, do the work I need to do, and tune to a worry-free experience.