Question Hardware Errors after Refreshing Video Drivers

Sep 8, 2021
I had just reinstalled my drivers since I was getting a weird flicker, and now every time I press CTRL + SHIFT + WIN + B, I get two "Hardware Error"s in reliability history, codes being 1a8 and 1b8. Please let me know what all you need from me to fix the issue, it's really bugging me.

eatfood768

Reputable
Aug 24, 2018
Honestly the best way to fix any driver issues it to just reinstall windows, just make sure u backup anthing important if you choose that route. Alternatively, you could just DDU <- search that on google, and maybe try to reinstall the drivers. Im pretty sure those errors come from GPu driver issues.

Sep 8, 2021
Honestly the best way to fix any driver issues it to just reinstall windows, just make sure u backup anthing important if you choose that route. Alternatively, you could just DDU <- search that on google, and maybe try to reinstall the drivers. Im pretty sure those errors come from GPu driver issues.
I’ve also had an issue where on some games (Forza Horizon 5, CoD,) the computer will bal k screen and freeze, and needs the power button held to get it out. I’ve reinstalled windows tons for times and it never fixes. Is there some incompatibility with the GPU and MB?