OnlyAlex

Commendable
Sep 16, 2021
Hi all, I think there’s a problem with the Lenovo hardware scan option. On my V15 the time changes to 00:00 very quickly and then goes back to the correct time and then passes fully.

With my Legion 5i Pro the time changes to 00:00 and gets stuck on the test and then pops up with an error Webview and goes to a white screen.

The thing is, a friend of mine has bought a brand new Legion 5i Pro and has the same problem with the hardware scan. Is anyone else having similar problems?

Also, after restarting my PC the time went back to normal and the BIOS has the correct time, but every time I or my friend runs the test the above happens.

I have reset my PC before and had it checked over hardware wise in a shop and it’s fine. Do I need to reset my laptop again after running the test ?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
I would start with seeing if the laptop/device from Lenovo are pending any BIOS updates. Out of curiosity, the OS that came with the laptop, is from the factory/out of the box, correct? I wouldn't advise on an OS reset, instead reinstall the OS after creating a bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Reactions: OnlyAlex

OnlyAlex

Commendable
Sep 16, 2021
I would start with seeing if the laptop/device from Lenovo are pending any BIOS updates. Out of curiosity, the OS that came with the laptop, is from the factory/out of the box, correct? I wouldn't advise on an OS reset, instead reinstall the OS after creating a bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.
Thank you, Lenovo have updated Vantage from Microsoft Store and it now works! Hurrah! Would you advise re-installing Windows again? I’m just a bit worried the previous fail with the clock time changing may have made the OS unstable, but Windows time is perfect and BIOS time is perfect. Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS