Harpers Ferry Arsenal Update

[shameless plug]
Guys,

I just wanted to let any players of Mad Minute Games' Bull Run: Take Command
1861 that after a summer of idleness and inactivity, I finally got off my
lazy ass and updated my Harpers Ferry Arsenal Fan Site
(http://www.brettschulte.net/MMGACW/index.html). There hasn't been too much
activity in terms of mods for the game lately, but I did manage to get MMG
Tim's latest uniform updates hosted.

Apparently MMG has teamed with NWS Online to produce the next game in their
ACW series. The new game should be announced some time in October
apparently, and the HFA will be supporting that and any future ACW games as
well.
[/shameless plug] ;-)

--
Brett S.

My Books: http://www.brettschulte.net/BrettsBooks/index.html
My DVDs: http://www.brettschulte.net/BrettsDVDs/index.html
My ACW Books: http://www.brettschulte.net/ACWBooks/

Hey Brett,
good news re the update to your site and good news too that MMG are going
strong.
Bull Run take command is a classic and I am very relieved the series hasn't
imploded.

rgds

"Brett S." <brett@NOSPAMbrettschulte.net> wrote in message
> [shameless plug]
> Guys,
>
> I just wanted to let any players of Mad Minute Games' Bull Run: Take
Command
> 1861 that after a summer of idleness and inactivity, I finally got off my
> lazy ass and updated my Harpers Ferry Arsenal Fan Site
> (http://www.brettschulte.net/MMGACW/index.html). There hasn't been too
much
> activity in terms of mods for the game lately, but I did manage to get MMG
> Tim's latest uniform updates hosted.
>
> Apparently MMG has teamed with NWS Online to produce the next game in
their
> ACW series. The new game should be announced some time in October
> apparently, and the HFA will be supporting that and any future ACW games
as
> well.
> [/shameless plug] ;-)
>
> --
> Brett S.
>
> My Books: http://www.brettschulte.net/BrettsBooks/index.html
> My DVDs: http://www.brettschulte.net/BrettsDVDs/index.html
> My ACW Books: http://www.brettschulte.net/ACWBooks/

Sara,

I agree that it is excellent news that MMG is going strong. I know what the
next title in the series is, but MMG has been pretty hush-hush at their
forums, so I won't spoil the surprise. I WAS kind of surprised that MMG
decided to partner with NWS (I didn't know NWS published any but their own
games), but that will turn out well in the long run I think. With NWS, they
won't have a publisher who insists on this or that at the expense of
realism, and they'll be able to do things their own way. I think
everybody's going to win from that arrangement.

--

ACW Gaming & Reading Blog: http://www.brettschulte.net/ACWBlog/