[SOLVED] Has anyone here bought one of those cheap Win10 keys?

Wolfshadw

Titan
Lots of people come here and say they use these keys all the time and they've never had a problem.
Lots of people come here and say they use these keys and suddenly their Windows is deactivated.
Some people come here and say these keys have never worked for them.

Personally, I've paid full price for each key I'm using. I do not regret that money spent. I've ALWAYS considered the OS as a part of my build budget.

-Wolf sends

USAFRet

Titan
Just a few of the many threads we have here on this.

https://kotaku.com/shady-market-g2a-offers-to-pay-journalists-to-run-pre-w-1836186979

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I always buy full price keys. When you get a cheap key, there's a range of reasons it's a cheap key, from someone at a company abusing volume licensing to outright money laundering; it's a lot less legwork to move digital products bought with a stolen credit card than physical products.

GorillaMonsoon

Reputable
Feb 29, 2020
Did you cheap out on your hardware? No.
Then why would you try to cheap out on the licensed software?
Good point. I did cheap out in terms of best and newest and had to settle for older and mid range for the most part. But I do get your point.
I do pay for my software. I had asked here about what people thought of my parts list with Windows included and someone commented how I could save some cash. Plus the ad's on this website on getting cheap keys make it seem somewhat legit. Still sketchy IMO tho.