Question Has Binunne Gone DEFUNCT?

May 14, 2024
I bought a Binnune BW01 wireless headset well over a year ago, it worked fine until today. Instead of being able to hear and speak seamlessly. I now have to choose whether I want to be able to use the mic or use the headphones and I have to go in and manually change the settings in the Windows audio settings in order to either be able to use the mic or the headphones. Has Binnune gone DEFUNCT, or HAS WINDOWS STOPPED SUPPORTING THE USE of this product? It is a real pain to manually go into my "Settings" and keep changing my Input and/or Output settings. How does a product that worked fine for well over a year, now no longer have a link to get Product SUPPORT from the Manufacturer (Binnune), or for Windows Audio Settings to be set manually each time I want to be able to either listen or speak over what should be a simple task for Windows Audio Settings for a wireless headset?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Look in Windows Updates History for any failed or problem updates

Run the built in Windows troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner. There are three menu options available to help you troubleshoot and verify multiple windows audio options. Many windows, tabs, and properties. Explore first before making any changes. Change only one thing at a time.

Run "dism" and "sfc /scannow" to find and fix corrupted files.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-dism-command-line-utility-repair-windows-10-image

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

May 7, 2024
Do you have any recent driver updates in your Windows update history? I'm guessing what happened is it somehow found a driver that doesn't support the full functionality. If so, try rolling that back via Device Manager. Double click the device, go to the Driver tab, and see if Roll Back Driver is an available option. Either way, it sounds like a driver issue. You might be able to scour the Internet for an older driver if Windows decided to delete yours.