have a question about the amd fx 8350 before i buy

Diosa20

Reputable
Mar 12, 2015
hello everyone before i built my budget computer for my bedroom i was going to go with the fx 4300 i think it is but ended up going with an fx 6300 and my gpu is an rx 460 4gb is my cpu bottlenecking the card? because i seem to lag in counter strike or notice little gitters or stutters that i dont notice on my main pc so would upgrading to the fx 8350 help? thanks in advance :)

Solution
I doubt that upgrading to an 8350 would help much if at all in counter strike, you're better served buying a better cooling and overclocking if you're on either a 970 or 990fx motherboard. Otherwise, just wait for the r3 and r5 ryzen chips to come out. The FX 8350 has been obsolete for a few years now and is a complete waste of money.
I doubt that upgrading to an 8350 would help much if at all in counter strike, you're better served buying a better cooling and overclocking if you're on either a 970 or 990fx motherboard. Otherwise, just wait for the r3 and r5 ryzen chips to come out. The FX 8350 has been obsolete for a few years now and is a complete waste of money.

Solution