[SOLVED] Have been getting infrequent BSOD's

Jul 20, 2020
This has been happening very infrequently starting back in April. Also I never installed new hardware or software around this time as best as I can remember, I also did a clean install of windows 10 about a month ago to no avail. In the beginning it didn't happen very often but now it happens very frequently and after looking just about everywhere I am at my wits end trying to figure out what is causing it, It looks to be a driver failure from what I've looked at online however when I used a memory dump checker recently(Today) it shows a kernal code that has been corrupted. I tried looking around for what the cause of this crash is but so many different errors for BSOD's its hard to distinguish if my error is the same as their's.

Spec's:
32gb Ram
i9-7900x
gtx1080 sli
250gb m.2
500gb ssd
2tb Hard drive
850w power supply
Windows 10

Memory Dump:

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

it will show us more than the report can

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

it will show us more than the report can

Solution