Question Have issue with cpu temperature... >.<

Elezen

Honorable
Jun 12, 2014
Well when i'm inside the bios the cpu temp is like at 49~50 degree celsius and when i'm on my desktop screen the cpu temp hit about 70~100 degree sometimes it even goes to 100 degree.... i have a corsair h100i gtx help me please >.<
PS: I even have all my cpu fan run at 100% and pump at 100% and its still hit 70~100 degree celsius when doing nothing lol
Thank you!
Using a Asus VII Maximus HERO with a Corsair H100i GTX
PS:Already changed the thermal paste didnt work... the problems been here since i changed house >.< room temperature about 25 degree celsius too... idk if my cpu should be this high even if the room is hot lol

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Bios is bios. That's all pc and pc related stuff like drivers loading, equipment checks etc which run at a certain voltage load. There's no software running at all, that includes stuff that's OS related.

It's not until you are loading windows, that temps skyrocket. I seriously doubt there's a hardware issue at those bios temps. More likely there's malware/Trojan at work after windows loads and your cpu usage is also jumping up.

Hold down the Windows logo key (normally between CTRL + ALT on your keyboard) at the same time as pressing Ctrl, Shift + B. This'll allow you to boot into Safe Mode, so you can do the malware check. Also, in the run command type in msconfig and see if there's any parameters or startup programs that would set high loads.

Elezen

Honorable
Jun 12, 2014
i7 4790k
bought a new cpu cooler now work fine.. (deepcool castle 240 but dont know how to control the fan now and what qfan setting should i use)

Last edited: