[SOLVED] have really low packet send rate [SOLVED, check comments]

Dec 17, 2021
im sending a really low amount of packets compared to what im receiving, when i play games i get packet lost notifications on some games i go into task manager and look under performance and see im sending like 300kbps on average and receiving 7-9mbps (10mbps is the only speeds offered in my area) ill play games such as Rocket League and constantly be notified of packet loss and lag a bunch, its not a RL issue because other games will lag and even web browsing is slow, im not sending enough packets i guess? this wasnt an issue less than a week ago, everything was fine, i hoped on Rocket league and first noticed it there

Solution
update: i seem to have fixed it after 4+ hours of speaking with ISP research etc, what did it for me was the windows feature update the full name is "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1" hidden away when you check for updates theres an option for "view optional updates" i took a shot in the dark and that did it for me, found out also it seems like the problem wasnt JUST that i wasnt sending enough packets but that i was constantly sending packets even just sitting on the desktop, and the fact i was receiving a lot of packets doing nothing was also a red flag that i noticed now after installing that update and going back to performance monitor my send and receive rates drop to nothing ONLY when i would open a new tab or load into...
Dec 17, 2021
update: i seem to have fixed it after 4+ hours of speaking with ISP research etc, what did it for me was the windows feature update the full name is "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1" hidden away when you check for updates theres an option for "view optional updates" i took a shot in the dark and that did it for me, found out also it seems like the problem wasnt JUST that i wasnt sending enough packets but that i was constantly sending packets even just sitting on the desktop, and the fact i was receiving a lot of packets doing nothing was also a red flag that i noticed now after installing that update and going back to performance monitor my send and receive rates drop to nothing ONLY when i would open a new tab or load into an online game would my send a receive rates go up

Solution