Question Have to go through bios to start up

Sep 7, 2019
I recently installed a new SSD on my system and did a clean install of windows. The current problem I'm having is that window I do a cold restart (or after it's been in hibernate) that I get the blue windows logo and nothing else. The only way to start up is to go through the bios and click on the drive to boot off of it. The SSD is showing as Boot option #1 as well as boot override (it shows on SATA6 on the advanced tab if that makes a difference). Also when I first start up my computer, before the BIOS I get a screen saying Detecting drives; Done; No drives found.

I'm not 100% if the problem has been there from the start or if it started after I hooked my old drives back up. I did make sure the SSD was still the main boot drive. At one point I did choose from the bios to boot to my old hard drive that still has windows on it because I'm having issues with a quicken file that will only open in the quickbooks installation on the other drive (despite doing a clean install of quickbooks on my new ssd). I'm kind of wondering if that messed it up. But I'm not sure what it messed up and how to undo it. Right now I have no other drives but my SSD hooked up.

I do need to log in to my old hard drive at least once more to try and get all the information out of the stupid quickbooks file and then after that I should be good with not booting from it again (although I still need it for storage). But I think going back and forth between boot drives is confusing something.

I would appreciate any help, thanks =)

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY:
GPU- MSI GEForce 2060 ventus
Power Supply- EVGA 750 G2

OTHER RELEVANT SYSTEM SPECS:
MOBO- M5A97T EVO
RAM – 1333 MHZ 4GB DDR 3 (x2)
CPU – AMD FX 4100 Quadcore 3.66GHz
Storage – Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500GB , 750GB & 80GB hard drives

Sep 7, 2019
Windows ... But it was a brand new SSD so it shouldn't have had any of the drivers on it. The only driver I know for sure I installed was for the graphics card and printer I didn't install any driver for the motherboard.

All the other drives were disconnected when I installed Windows.

Sep 7, 2019
And my stupid background disappears until I open the personalize menu... I don't have to do anything just open it. I thought I had fixed it but that parts still not working either. But that seems pretty minor