Question Have to reset CMOS to boot

Nov 29, 2021
Ever since our house got hit by a thunderstorm i have to reset CMOS to boot or nothing will happen. Also if i shutdown pc in the left corner my pc wont turn off so i have to hold the power button for 10 seconds. The exact order of how my pc boots is: first after i reset the cmos it will boot for like 20 seconds and then turn off and turn on again. Then it will come to a screen saying like "BIOS is running default settings" and i can type F1 or F2. My keyboard isnt working now so i have to turn off the pc again. Then i can finally type F1 and pc will boot.

Ever since our house got hit by a thunderstorm i have to reset CMOS to boot or nothing will happen. Also if i shutdown pc in the left corner my pc wont turn off so i have to hold the power button for 10 seconds. The exact order of how my pc boots is: first after i reset the cmos it will boot for like 20 seconds and then turn off and turn on again. Then it will come to a screen saying like "BIOS is running default settings" and i can type F1 or F2. My keyboard isnt working now so i have to turn off the pc again. Then i can finally type F1 and pc will boot.
CMOS battery may have too low voltage, change it first.