Question Having issue to turn on a pc

Dec 22, 2020
Hello, i just have been visiting this forum a lot trying to look for solutions and after several attemps decided to ask for help.

So i built my pc in 2018, and after 2 years without a single problem it decided to not turn on.

Starting at Friday 11th with the issue.

Removed the battery for a while.
Tried to turn without memory, with 1 memory, with both memories.
Also did the paper clip test with the old PSU, the fan worked etc.

During the anguish of not being able to turn it on plus several attemps to fix, i decided to try to turn it on at Sunday 13th and it turned on for long hours until 5 am of the other day without a single problem.

And at the other day it went back to not turning on, so by the PSU being 2 years old, i decided to buy a new one.

It arrived at the next Saturday, when i plugged the new PSU, the pc turned on at the first attempt, worked normally for hours, then worked normally at the next day as well.

Then yesterday (21th) it decided to do the same thing, not turning on. So i went and bought a new battery, pluggled and it turned on at the first try normally for hours too.

So today it went back to not turning on, i dont know what to do, literally everything works and then not work.

If there is any angel there to help me with any advice, im considering buying a new mobo, but im hesitating because it literally works, if it didnt work a single time i wouldve bought a new one by now.

Sorry if i said anything thats not allowed, im losing my mind and im a new member here.

CPU Intel i7 8700
MOBO Gigabyte B360M AORUS Gaming 3
OLD PSU: Corsar CX650W Plus Bronze
NEW PSU: EVGA BQ600W Plus Bronze

Dec 22, 2020
using surge protector or ups?
test on another outlet?

None, and i tried on different outlets before changing PSU's and did now after you mentioned and guess what, it turned on? Like what the hell, didnt even cross my mind to try again, will keep updated if it will turn on again tomorrow etc, i am paranoid and pessimist already, im close to considering not shutting it down :)