[SOLVED] Having issues with the platform when too many people are using it simultaneously ?

Feb 4, 2021
We’ve been building a platform for graphic designers to import and edit creatives with open-source creatives.

But recently, we observe that if we have too many creators on the platform, at the same time our platforms tend to crash. We’ve tried upgrading the server size and everything, but it still happens. We figured that it has something to do with the code that we have written.

Is there a way to identify specific points in the code that will help me resolve this issue with my platform?

Solution
Yep, that's what programmers do, they troubleshoot issues like this. How to identify where in the code the issue is would be up to the people that wrote the code and the tools used. It's like asking if there is a way to find out why a car was not starting, the mechanic familiar with the car model can check where the possible issues are. Not sure what you mean by the server size, are you using a virtual server to host this? Upgrading the CPU and RAM for this virtual machine did not help?
Yep, that's what programmers do, they troubleshoot issues like this. How to identify where in the code the issue is would be up to the people that wrote the code and the tools used. It's like asking if there is a way to find out why a car was not starting, the mechanic familiar with the car model can check where the possible issues are. Not sure what you mean by the server size, are you using a virtual server to host this? Upgrading the CPU and RAM for this virtual machine did not help?

Solution
Feb 4, 2021
I took your advice and looked into some tools to help me fix the code and I came across a tool that automates the code review process, the tool is called Codegrip. Any thoughts?

USAFRet

Titan
I took your advice and looked into some tools to help me fix the code and I came across a tool that automates the code review process, the tool is called Codegrip. Any thoughts?
The "code review process" is just a part (or should be a part of) of your overall development process.
Before looking into this Codegrip tool, what was your review process?

Automated tools won't fix broken code.

TRENDING THREADS