Having problem with System bootup for windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowgarcia

Reputable
Feb 2, 2015
Hi guys im having a problem booting up for my windows 10. Every time that i boot it up for the first time, it boots up with sounds but there is no display after windows 10 logo showed up. The only solution is i need to hard restart then it boots up properly.

Sorry for my bad english.

Solution

It was this link (click here)

The suggestions there are to use differing cables eg hdmi, as well as alternate display.

I managed to fix my own integrated intel graphics blackout by logging out (holding ctrl+alt+delete), and after the warning of a driver not up to date, installing the intel driver update utility, this downloaded generic but compatible ones for now. Dedicated drivers are best for cards, but as my own graphics are integrated, they are unlikely to be updated. Up to date generic ones in my case, should ensure my system remains stable.

I would keep an eye on the asus website, they may update the drivers for your card to windows 10...

xtnt

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2013
if it is showing a black screen and only a proper screen on a hard reset, as skaal121 mentions in a recent post, you may need to disable your dedicated graphics card (if you have one), from the bios menu at boot up, and then wait for a graphics driver update from the manufacturer

I don't know what system or graphics you have, but you could also try connecting your system to another device (such as a monitor or tv) to see if you get a constant picture

lowgarcia

Reputable
Feb 2, 2015

thanks if you dont mind can you give me the linke that skaal121 posted.

xtnt

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2013

It was this link (click here)

The suggestions there are to use differing cables eg hdmi, as well as alternate display.

I managed to fix my own integrated intel graphics blackout by logging out (holding ctrl+alt+delete), and after the warning of a driver not up to date, installing the intel driver update utility, this downloaded generic but compatible ones for now. Dedicated drivers are best for cards, but as my own graphics are integrated, they are unlikely to be updated. Up to date generic ones in my case, should ensure my system remains stable.

I would keep an eye on the asus website, they may update the drivers for your card to windows 10 eventually. I think this is your one here. If not, have a search. If you updated from windows 7, you could try the 8.1 drivers

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.