Having trouble installing windows 10

Apr 22, 2018
I'm trying to install windows 10 from a usb drive that i've made with another computer. The (New) Computer will load the USB drive but i get errors almost like its trying to boot windows on that drive instead of a windows installer.

I will list the errors below. I have multiple USB drives so i've tried creating them using Rufus and windows media creation tool. No matter how i make the drive the new computer gives me one of the errors listed below before i even get the the install page. I do see a windows logo over a black screen for all of about 2 seconds before it gives me an error.

The only other drive that is hooked to the computer besides the USB at the time of install is a brand new HDD that has never even been formatted. So i know its not booting from that (i have disconnected it to verify).

The motherboard is a ASUS b350-F Gaming, and i have updated to the latest bios

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.
The operting system couldn't be loaded beacuse the system registry file is missing or contains errors.
(Also displays one of the following)

file: \windows\system32\config\system
error code 0xc0000225

file:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
error code 0xc0000098

file:\windows\system32\evbda.sys

I'm not sure why its doing this or whats causing it. It almost looks like the machine is trying to boot windows instead of install windows. lol.

Solution
This disks had never had windows on it before, it had never even been formatted. After some serious trial/error and a lot of research it turned out to be a bad stick of ram somehow causing this. After removing the dead stick it booted fine from the usb drive and windows installed without a hitch. Now to see if amazon will RMA just one stick of ram out of a set. lol. Thanks for the reply.

Colif

Win 11 Master
The first 2 are boot errors
Error Code 0xc0000225 Windows 10: This error means Windows cannot find the System Files used for booting, which indicates boot configuration data BCD is corrupted.
Error 0xC0000098 (Windows Boot Configuration Data file does not contain a valid OS entry)

evbda.sys's description is "Broadcom NetXtreme II 10 GigE VBD" - its part of Windows, I just not seen it before.

Has this new PC ever had windows on it? Have you tried resetting bios defaults? Check in bios and see if Secure boot or Fast boot are turned on, as this would make it ignore the USB drives and try to load a non existent install

Your manual: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM4/STRIX_B350-F_GAMING/E12721_ROG_STRIX_B350-F_GAMING_UM_WEB.PDF

Fast boot is on page 3-17 of manual, its on the boot tab
Secure boot on is on same page as above

Both should be off by default on a Motherboard that hasn't been installed on before.

Apr 22, 2018
This disks had never had windows on it before, it had never even been formatted. After some serious trial/error and a lot of research it turned out to be a bad stick of ram somehow causing this. After removing the dead stick it booted fine from the usb drive and windows installed without a hitch. Now to see if amazon will RMA just one stick of ram out of a set. lol. Thanks for the reply.

Solution