HD 7850 color problems

teoiliev

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
Hello i have some color problems can it be from video card ??? yday i got brand new monitor Dell 2412M its high end monitor so monitor is not the problem i replaced wtih mine old monitor LG 22 inch because i think problem is from there, but seems not still got color problems not showing true colors and tearing mine eyes. Of couse all mine drivers are up to date i do clean install with new monitor, i using standart setings of monitor so can problem be video card, monitor is connected via dv

ya, you should see if something is changed with that. if it kinda looks the same or not much change then you can feel it may not be the card .. I use a 7850 on a 32'' and a 42'' hdtv and a few crt monitors and all seem fine and its got great color [at least it looks that way to me ]

google -7850 colors look washed out -- and see whats said I don't know if the cable from the monitor is the same your using and may need replaced or if you got a cable included with the new monitor .. if its all new then I assume you can safely say its not the cable ??
look over things like this ....
http://superuser.com/questions/384853/scaling-problems-with-radeon-hd6850-and-acer-s222hql-hdmi

teoiliev

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
yeah everything is brand new cable too included in monitor box, dont know where is the problem but need to solve it otherwise mine new high end monitor is total useless :D is i have eye problems

like I said unless you got a card to swap out to see or like you said the onboard graphics and se if theres a big change -- seeing you say you got eye issues have you asked some family or friends to check things with there ''better'' eyes to insure it just not you ???