[SOLVED] HDD Health Dropped Dramatically

Aldo Ramdani

Commendable
Dec 8, 2019
So yesterday i check my HDD Health and it was 80% with 8 Bad Sector, today or like 4 mins ago, the Health dropped to 50% and had 32 bad sector, it's occur after i got the BSOD saying "Kernel_security_failure" and i was wondering should i change my HDD? cause there's lot of important files and i don't want to risk my files.

Solution
So yesterday i check my HDD Health and it was 80% with 8 Bad Sector, today or like 4 mins ago, the Health dropped to 50% and had 32 bad sector, it's occur after i got the BSOD saying "Kernel_security_failure" and i was wondering should i change my HDD? cause there's lot of important files and i don't want to risk my files.

If you have important files, they should always be backed up, in multiple places. There are lots of free options as long as you're not backing up a ton of data.

In your current state, your important files have already disappeared forever, you just don't know the date yet.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

If you have important files, they should always be backed up, in multiple places. There are lots of free options as long as you're not backing up a ton of data.

In your current state, your important files have already disappeared forever, you just don't know the date yet.

Solution