Question HDD recognised in BIOS but not in Windows ?

Oct 31, 2022
Hello, I changed this evening my Intel optane memory for real M.2 SSD storage.
As soon as I did that I encountered the M.2 Genie problem so I needed to go in bios and disable that option, to do that I switched from Raid to AHCI mode.

After some trial and error finally booting windows my hard drive is not recognized by windows anymore.

I tried both AHCI and RAID mode nothig, changed sata port, update sata drivers.
Any solution or advice?

Oct 31, 2022
Z390 a Pro
rtx 3060ti asus tuf
EVGA 650w plus gold
16gb ram crucial ballistix 3000mhz
i5 9600k
currently 2 ssd normally detected by windows
new m2 detected and inizialized

Someone adviced me to reinstall windows but I'm not sure if i'll luse my data and if relevant the last message in the hdd info was about a not migration not executed
full system spec?
list all your storage

Oct 31, 2022
The hdd is showing in the bios, but it doesn't show in disk management.
Actually now I tried to boot in safe mood and I have black screen with only mouse visible... That's great!
At this point I would prefer trying reinstall windows maintaining the files but I don't know how to get to the blue screen

Oct 31, 2022
Update:
I managed to get to the blue screen and I am now representing the system at 2 days ago to a previous windows update version, this should reset to that settings let's see if that works....

Oct 31, 2022
Update:
After a LOT of problems in lunching windows and many other possible fix I even tried to boot by flash usb Ubuntu, see if maybe there it showed the drive but still nothing... I'll give me a couple of days and then I'll format it