Head Cleaning Carts for i965

TR

Could someone please educate me on these head cleaning carts for the
i965, i.e......

1. What's in them
2. Do I need 6 of them for the i965
3. Pro's & Con's
4. If different people put different stuff in them, then who's is best
5. How often should they be used if reinking
6. Or... does it really make a difference?

Regards,
TR

TR

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:35:36 -0400, TR <fakeaddress@forspammers.com>
wrote:

>Could someone please educate me on these head cleaning carts for the
>i965, i.e......

Well, I just checked to see if I had any replies to this and see that
I made a mistake.... I said i965 for some stupid reason.. I think
they call it a Brain Fart! Anyway, I meant to say i960....

Regards to all,
TR

TRENDING THREADS