Headphone attached, computer detects but no sound

anjingliar

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
I just play for hours in the morning until 3pm in the evening. until the heavy rain happens and my pc got shock but it still alive with the game on. so i quickly exit the game and shut down my pc. while im exiting the game i still can hear sound from the game and from the pc. after the rain ended i tried to open my pc and it opened like usual but just without the sound. i tried my headphone with my phone and i can still hear sound from it but when i attach to my computer i didnt listen a thing. i need help with this

anjingliar

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011

yeah there is no error symbols in it. i tried to disable, reinstall and all but it still the same. front and rear audio jack have no difference

anjingliar

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011

it just as you said, i bought an adapter and really cheap soundcard(i end up didnt use this soundcard anymore because of its old software) and for some reason my right headphone sounds like a broken bass everytime there's an explosion or when im listening to bass but the headphone is completely fine when im using my other 2 laptops and phone. right now i dont know if my headphone broken,my adapter or my pc software that need to be utilize