Headset cord tangle

moondawg009

Honorable
May 27, 2012
I don't know if tangle is the right word but whenever I get a headset ( this case is the hyperx clouds) within a couple weeks the cord gets tangled and wrapped up, headphones still work fine its just annoying, anyway to prevent this?

Solution
Hello... After each use you need to let the headphones hang by the cord to "un-tangle" relax or un-screw after use... all rubber/vinyl cords will get a memory to them over time, and need to be properly stored... BUT some material is just destined to be a tangle mess. B )

if the above doesn't help? RMA them, replace the cord with NEW ( I prefer straight cable ), or try some blower heat.
Hello... After each use you need to let the headphones hang by the cord to "un-tangle" relax or un-screw after use... all rubber/vinyl cords will get a memory to them over time, and need to be properly stored... BUT some material is just destined to be a tangle mess. B )

if the above doesn't help? RMA them, replace the cord with NEW ( I prefer straight cable ), or try some blower heat.

Solution