Headset crashes PC

Beanroe

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
Whenever I used to use Skype with my old (cheap) gaming headset and play a game it would work fine. I've recently bought a Logitech G430 headset, I now use it to Skype and it's fine but whenever I load a game I can hear people cutting in and out untill eventually I can hear them but they can't hear me. The game is fully frozen , I can't close it at all I can Ctrl +alt delete to task manager but no other screen will appear on top of the frozen game so all I can do is Windows key and turn off PC. This has only happened since my new headset and I just plugged my old one back in and the game loaded fine with Skype... Any suggestions???

Sarofendor

Commendable
Nov 25, 2016
Make sure your drivers are all goods, make sure you have the latest version of Logitech gaming software and then maybe see if it crashes without Skype and also see if it crashes with teamspeak

Beanroe

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
When I got the headset I installed the latest Logitech software and drivers on their page. Was there any other drivers I should check? If so how? ill check in the morning if the games load when not in a call thanks