[SOLVED] Headset for Microsoft Teams

gta1216

Reputable
Oct 16, 2019
Can someone recommend some headsets that's compatible with Microsoft Teams fir Windows 10? I heard the Logitech H390 is compatible, but want to see what options are available with similar price (up to $50 each). One or 2 ear cups are options since some staff may prefer 1 ear cup.

We are currently using the Polycom VVX 501 voip phones at the office and may consider headsets also. It would be nice if we can use the same headset for the Polycom VVX 501 voip phone as well as Microsoft Teams thru windows 10 so we don't have to get a headsets for each staff. I doubt it's possible though.

Last edited:
Solution
I doubt you'll find a headser compatible with both Polycom and PC. Desk phones (POTS, VoIP etc) tend to use RJ11 connectors for their headsets, while PCs use 3.5mm or USB.

Any headset claiming eg Ckype compatibility will work with Teams, Zoom, FB, you name it. Some headsets are better at noise cancelling than others, or are more comfortable, or... you name it.

And last but not least: These COVID days, sharing headsets between people is the last thing you want to save money with.

jhsachs

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
Maybe I'm missing something here, but the requirement sounds a lot like "some beers that are compatible with a Samsung refrigerator." Any headset designed for use on a computer should be compatible with Windows. It shouldn't make a bit of difference what application you use.

If you're looking for recommended headsets that perform well for multi-person conferencing, that's a better question. I'd like to find SOME myself. But it's not what you asked.

I doubt you'll find a headser compatible with both Polycom and PC. Desk phones (POTS, VoIP etc) tend to use RJ11 connectors for their headsets, while PCs use 3.5mm or USB.

Any headset claiming eg Ckype compatibility will work with Teams, Zoom, FB, you name it. Some headsets are better at noise cancelling than others, or are more comfortable, or... you name it.

And last but not least: These COVID days, sharing headsets between people is the last thing you want to save money with.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS