Hello, I have a acer all in one desktop. it's been connected to wifi since I set it up in December. well now it's saying Web

Noel Smith

Reputable
Feb 7, 2015
Hi, I have a acer all in one desktop that's been connected to wifi for 2mos now. We'll now it keeps saying Web page cannot be displayed even though all of the connection bars are visible. ..help

Solution
Those aren't connection bars, they are simply bars showing the strength of the wireless signal between your PC WiFi adapter and your wireless router.

Try unplugging your router - wait ten seconds - plug it back in.
Wait for the router to settle down and show all lights okay & router is ready to use.
Then restart your PC and hopefully you will have internet access after a few minutes.

If still no internet, go back and check the router for any flashing lights which shouldn't be flashing.
If one or more lights is flashing and no other device can can connect to the internet through it, the router may possibly need replacing.

You can also use the network connectivity troubleshooter in Windows by right-clicking the network/WiFi icon at...
Those aren't connection bars, they are simply bars showing the strength of the wireless signal between your PC WiFi adapter and your wireless router.

Try unplugging your router - wait ten seconds - plug it back in.
Wait for the router to settle down and show all lights okay & router is ready to use.
Then restart your PC and hopefully you will have internet access after a few minutes.

If still no internet, go back and check the router for any flashing lights which shouldn't be flashing.
If one or more lights is flashing and no other device can can connect to the internet through it, the router may possibly need replacing.

You can also use the network connectivity troubleshooter in Windows by right-clicking the network/WiFi icon at bottom-right of desktop and choosing "Troubleshoot problems".

Solution