Hello , i was wondering should i pick up a 980ti when the price drops after pascal comes out with the new cards ? Or just save

Solution
Well, that is really up to you. Since nobody really knows how Pascal is going to preform there is no good answer yet. High end GPUs tend to stay on the powerful side for quite some time, a 680 is still a good card after all this time. That is to say that the new Pascal is not going to instantly make the 980ti obsolete. I suggest that if you have the patience and you don't need a new GPU immediately then wait to see if new Pascal architecture provides what your looking for. That is unless you really want a new GPU right now.

Heathclor

Reputable
Sep 21, 2015
Well, that is really up to you. Since nobody really knows how Pascal is going to preform there is no good answer yet. High end GPUs tend to stay on the powerful side for quite some time, a 680 is still a good card after all this time. That is to say that the new Pascal is not going to instantly make the 980ti obsolete. I suggest that if you have the patience and you don't need a new GPU immediately then wait to see if new Pascal architecture provides what your looking for. That is unless you really want a new GPU right now.

Solution