[SOLVED] Hello interrupted bios update

Jun 23, 2019
I have no recovery nothing. I tried cmos reset nothing happens please help. It turns on then turns off nothing displayed only fans and light start and stop it all happened when i didn't hesistate and turned off my PC when bios update. I know I did something wrong but how do I fix this

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Nope, not less expensive that just buying a new motherboard. One of the reasons it states so explicitly not to interrupt or power down during said update.

According to the age of your system, unless you can find another similar system you may have gotten a ticket to upgrade. In many cases motherboards more than a few generations old are increasingly hard to find and expensive.

Jun 23, 2019
Ok I wrote my model number and they said it has dual bios with it but I can't find the switch. How does it look like? Any example. My model number is; Ga-h61m-s2pt

Jun 23, 2019
I do know where is my jumper
, But I do not understand why are you linking me to it. My PC turns on & loops forever.
I have already tried using Jumper & Battery removal.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I am going on the assumption that you are getting no splash, no pop ups, nothing.

I did a search and see some interesting information via a Google search, but really cannot say any of it will or will not help you.

In a couple of articles I read it indicated that the BIOS repair can do so automatically. One of the articles mentioned issue with it not working and being stuck in a loop. And a few even mentioning that in spite of that, the motherboard being bricked.

Might read a few a see if anything helps. Good luck.

Jun 23, 2019
hello I don't see any red dot also nothing marked B OR M. But theres a big white sign saying "DUAL BIOS"
Can you show me a picture and tell where it is?? Would be helpful
Haha I know I am a bit annoying now sorry :)

Jun 23, 2019
I don't understood anything, can anyone help me please... I really want to boot up my pc successfully so I can play games when I come home
CURRENT ISSUES:
PC starts & instantly stops Nothing displayed no keyboard no mouse nothing only for 1sec, it continues a loop then.
I interrupted bios update and I suspect bios to fail..
Details:
I7-2600k CPU
GTX 1050 ti SLI graphic card
motherboard Gigabyte & has dual bios (confirmed)
DISK sata 1tb
Power supply 500watt atx

It would be very helpful if someone tells me how to boot up with my backup BIOS. I want to know what things do I use, how do I do it.. An explained way ?

Pin #1 is marked with a red dot. Short pins #1 and #6.

Flash_8_pinout.png