Question Hello! Question about high end pc!

Feb 28, 2019
I bought pretty strong PC 20 days ago, R7 2700X, gtx 1060, 16gb ram, 750W seasonic,970 EVO ssd and other..
I was wondering are there any boosts for high end PCs! My Ryzen is overclocked, min 4.0 max 4.2-3 depends on situation, on stock cooler but its cool, my GPU isnt overclocked I think, it runs in games on 1800 or something like that Ghz, which is NVIDIAs boost clock speed,right? Anyway, not that I got any troubles with PC, its working great, but Im wondering are there any tips or tricks for High End PCs to make them even higher but not damaging components a lot. Some softwares beast PCs need to use or something else.. You know us people, never is enough, we all aim for the best!

Thanks yall!

Lutfij

Titan
If you've got no issues with the system, I'd ask you to leave it at that. Often times people come here with Userbench results and ask what can be done to improve their already balanced systems. Truth is, you're fine as is. Now pardon me but it's best if you could list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

That way we can see if you have potential on your system in terms of overclocking(which is what people do with high end systems) but your cooling will need to change and we'll need to understand the temps in your chassis/system alongside the ambient air temps.

Feb 28, 2019
mid range pc.

all that because only gpu is outdated?
havent even build it for gaming but why the f not to game, 1060 is mid range gpu, but the best one in her class

not saying that she will support 2019 games on highest settings, but for this year she cool

BTW

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x stock cooler, XFR2 overclocked usually on 4.0 to 4.2
Motherboard: Aorus B450 pro
Ram: 16gb 2x8 from Kingston HyperX overclocked to 2933
SSD/HDD: Samsung 970 EVO, WD Blue i think
GPU: Strix GTX 1060 6gb
PSU: Seasonic focus+ 750W, little bit a overkill but its fine, and can be useful if upgrading gpu
Chassis: TT Versa C24

got 1 chassis classic cooler in there, and 3 SAMA coolers

to be honest with yall my tech guy that made a PC, build it from a scratch overclocked himself the RAM and CPU.. For RAM im grateful but for CPU on stock cooler i was not sure, he said that they made good air flow through my PC with these 3 coolers they added but im still suspicious.. :D