[SOLVED] Help about Case and Fans

_tafpi_

Prominent
Jul 20, 2019
So I want to order the Deepcool Matrexx 55 Case with 3 fans in the front pre-installed. How will I connect the fans on the motherboard( Any vids) ?Do I have to buy something else (like fan splitters) or Iwill be able to connect the fans without the fan splitters.

Motherboard -> ASUS Prime B450M-A

Solution
Assuming you have the usual 2 system fan headers:
You could buy a fan splitter (three way or two way would work) or you can just plug the third fan into the watercooling (which is basically just a second cpu cooler header), but the third fan will spin at the same rpm as the cpu cooler.

Also if the case doesn't come with an exhaust fan, I would recommend buying at least one (but two would be better for top and back), which would require splitters

Honestly, I would do this ^^ and get the proper amount of splitters. They don't cost that much anyways.
Assuming you have the usual 2 system fan headers:
You could buy a fan splitter (three way or two way would work) or you can just plug the third fan into the watercooling (which is basically just a second cpu cooler header), but the third fan will spin at the same rpm as the cpu cooler.

Also if the case doesn't come with an exhaust fan, I would recommend buying at least one (but two would be better for top and back), which would require splitters

Honestly, I would do this ^^ and get the proper amount of splitters. They don't cost that much anyways.

Solution