[SOLVED] Help/advise needed to fix a monitor with a loose back + how to remove dust inside the screen!

Oct 14, 2019
So. I bought Samsung C27JG5x for $50 cuz according to the owner, the monitor's back part is not entirely in place. So, i decided to buy it... Now, is it fixable, or? If so, any advises on how i go around to do so?

Another problem occurred when i was setting up the monitor, and it's the fact that there is that piece of "dust" that managed to crawl within the opening, so now it's stuck inside the screen... any advises on how i go around to move that piece of dust?

Photos here: View: https://imgur.com/a/ekrcXYN

The screen itself works brilliantly, except for the above-mentioned issues. A monitor that costs about €300 i got for €50, which is quite understandable...

Thanks in advance !

Solution
You can fix anything with enough effort, no way to really see exactly what you need to do in your case though without actually having the monitor there to look at. May need to just glue the back in, or just tape the thing in place. For the dirt, only way is to open it to get to that part of the screen and remove it. I don't see how that dirt could have gotten to that part of the display from the back. The opening is at the back and the mark/dirt is on the front of the screen.
You can fix anything with enough effort, no way to really see exactly what you need to do in your case though without actually having the monitor there to look at. May need to just glue the back in, or just tape the thing in place. For the dirt, only way is to open it to get to that part of the screen and remove it. I don't see how that dirt could have gotten to that part of the display from the back. The opening is at the back and the mark/dirt is on the front of the screen.

Solution