[SOLVED] Help all new parts wont take OS

Aug 4, 2019
I just put together an i9 9900k a gigabyte z390 aorus pro wifi mobo 16gb vengence 3000mhz ddr4 a samsung 970 evo plus 500mb m.2 nvmi ssd and an evga 700 br psu and a 240mm evga cooler and it wont make it past bios ive also run memory test a few times with just one stick of ram in and switched it out for the other stick also dual channel and they all fail the test at pass 10 of 15 25%.. not sure what to do here upset that its not working bios can see all my hardware but when i boot to usb media it starts to load and freezes on windows logo with the spinning dots that just stop moving and the pc continues to run but doesnt do anything just stays on frozen windows logo

Solution
Hey , I have the same problem like you do !
Did you manage to solve it ?

I honestly don’t think it’s ram because I tried my older DDR 4 ram sticks and it still freezes. Maybe the motherboard is bad ? I’m planning to return mine back today and take a new one. Hopefully it will work . And hope for you too mate

PS my motherboard is Asus TUF z390 plus

Nighthawk90

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015
Hey , I have the same problem like you do !
Did you manage to solve it ?

I honestly don’t think it’s ram because I tried my older DDR 4 ram sticks and it still freezes. Maybe the motherboard is bad ? I’m planning to return mine back today and take a new one. Hopefully it will work . And hope for you too mate

PS my motherboard is Asus TUF z390 plus

Last edited:
Solution