Question Help ASAP have some questions regarding troubleshooting

Aug 5, 2019
Hello ive been working in a supermarket store as an IT staff. i have this problem on how can i turn on the POS (point of sale unit)
model is HP RP3 Retail System, model 3100. i have done series of basic troubleshooting and after doing that my problem wasnt solved. I cant turn on the unit. I cant hear the fans of the unit spinning but when i plugged the power cable there was a light on the led of the motherboard. im confuse what to do now since im not that familiar in the structure of the unit. Thanks for any suggestions.

If you're getting paid to be IT staff for a business, then this should be basics 101. You shouldn't need to get help from people volunteering their time, for free, to help you do your PAID job. If you can't diagnose a no power up condition on a basic system then you're going to have real problems when something that is actually a complex problem comes along. Sorry, not getting any help from me on this one. Maybe somebody else is willing to help you do the job you are getting paid for.

Personally, I think this is half the problem with the world today.