[SOLVED] Help, Black screen on startup/bootup

tofo

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
Hi, Got a gtx 1080 ti with a decent pc setup been playin on 4k for years. Recently bout 2 weeks or so pc started to freeze and flicker weird colors apear for miliseconds but i can play on hours without reseting the pc. Just yestardy pc froze while playing screen turned black with red arrow shaped marking. I turned off the pc and then nothing happend only a black screen without a mouse cursor. Tried disconnecting all wires and restarting nothing good happend. Pls help is my pc dead or sumthin.

Solution
If your PC has onboard iGPU, and remove the 1080ti.

Also if you have other mouse, try it. And I guess the new mouse should be the game mouse, right? If yes, and it may have compatible problem, like it needs the new driver.

tofo

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
  1. Do you add other hardware recently?
  2. What PSU did you have? model?
  1. Do you add other hardware recently?
  2. What PSU did you have? model?
Its a seasonic 850w bought everything in 2014 and didnt change anything except the gpu since 2018 feb. Only thing new to the pc is the mouse. Which i doubt it killed it. Btw i noticed bout a year or 2 that my clock keeps changing and ignored changing the motherboard battery has it anythin to do with the pc going black? I cant even Access the bio. Complete blackness

tofo

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
If your PC has onboard iGPU, and remove the 1080ti.

Also if you have other mouse, try it. And I guess the new mouse should be the game mouse, right? If yes, and it may have compatible problem, like it needs the new driver.
Alight thanks man. Hope it works. Mouse was updated before this happend. I ama go visit the shop