Question Help :( BSOD - Memory Management (No Errors on Memtest or Windows Memory Diagnostic)

Jun 25, 2019
First time posting on a forum :D I am hoping someone can help me :( (I have tried everything I can think off) I will try any potential fixes when I am home from work.

So before I send back my RAM to Amazon hoping they will replace it, I thought I would try here and see if I am missing anything.
I recently upgraded my RAM from 8GB (2x4 Sticks) to 16GB (2x8GB Sticks), so if all else fails I still have my 8GB set stored away. This was a few weeks ago, as when I replaced it, I then went on Holiday with my girlfriend.
When I came back, my PC would randomly freeze forcing me to restart, and at other times would BSOD with the code Memory Management. First thoughts was obviously a memory issue as I have only just replaced it. The freezing seems to have stopped but the BSOD will happen randomly, could be 10 minutes after turning on the PC, or 5 Hours, it is usually the first, then after a restart its fine.

Now to what I have tried.
  1. Updated relevant drivers.
  2. Ran a Windows Memory Diagnostic - No Errors
  3. Ran Memtest86 - No Errors
  4. Increased DRAM Voltage by 0.05

The RAM is also 3000Mhz, but its worth mentioning that I turned the XMP Profile off so it is running at the default 2144, but the BSOD still occur. I have not messed around with any timings etc (As I don't know what I'm doing)

After all this the BSOD are still happening, so I am wondering if there is anything else I can do, or should I just send it back to Amazon and try and get a replacement. Any help would be really appreciated.:D

PC Specs:
Mobo - MSI Z270 Gaming M3
CPU - Intel i5 7700K
GPU - MSI GTX 1080
PSU - EVGA 650W G2 Gold
RAM - 16GB Corsiar Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000Mhz C16

Old RAM - 8GB Corsiar Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4 3000Mhz C15

Lutfij

Titan
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? If you're running at stock speeds for the ram, seeing a BSOD is akin to a faulty OS install or worse, the rams might be faulty. Did you verify with other slots on your board? How many passes did you run memtest before calling it in?