[SOLVED] Help Build PC for 4K Experience

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I need help with building a PC.

I already have a 4K monitor LG 27UK650-W

My requirements are:

1. PC should be HDCP 2.2 compatible so I can watch 4K content.
  2. I edit pictures at non professional level on photoshop and edit home videos.
  3. I do lot of multitasking with several excel files and browser tabs open at a time so PC should be able to handle that much multitasking
  4. Rookie level occassional gaming on pubg
Regarding budget, well you can see my use is pretty limited therefore budget around INR 60000 or € 720 or $800 approximately.

Thank you so much guys

Vinay Anand

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
For 4k gaming you will not be doing that with your budget, just a 4k gaming video card will eat up most of it. Take a look at the sticky post in the forum for the $750 PC build, quite a few ideas there. Will be fine for 1080 gaming on the monitor and sending 4k video to it.
For 4k gaming you will not be doing that with your budget, just a 4k gaming video card will eat up most of it. Take a look at the sticky post in the forum for the $750 PC build, quite a few ideas there. Will be fine for 1080 gaming on the monitor and sending 4k video to it.

Solution
Nov 3, 2019

4k gaming is not the priority at all.

1st Priority is 4K video content like on netflix, youtube, and other 4K sources that demand HDCP 2.2 compatibility.
2nd priority is to be able to edit pictures and edit home videos.
Plus i do lot of multitasking with huge excel files and several programs running at same time.

I understand 4K TV would be easier and better solution to watch 4K content but due to certain constraints i cant opt for that.

Please help.

4k gaming is not the priority at all.

1st Priority is 4K video content like on netflix, youtube, and other 4K sources that demand HDCP 2.2 compatibility.
2nd priority is to be able to edit pictures and edit home videos.
Plus i do lot of multitasking with huge excel files and several programs running at same time.

I understand 4K TV would be easier and better solution to watch 4K content but due to certain constraints i cant opt for that.

Please help.

Check the sticky I mentioned, has builds in your price range. Anything there will run 4k videos.

TRENDING THREADS