[SOLVED] Help! Can't enable D.O.C.P

Jul 28, 2020
Hello people! Stumbled upon a trouble recently. So i had this problem where i couldn't enable D.O.C.P to set my RAM to it's maximum frequency. I just blamed it on my old ram and i bought some brand new RAM recently. I just instaled it and tried to enable D.O.C.P, but it still didn't work. When im in advanced Motherboard settings, there is no AI overclock tuner option. Neither is there an option in the pop up window in EZ mode.

The board is Asus A-320M-K
RAM is 2x8gb CRUCIAL CT8G4DFRA266
CPU i'm using is AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Which BIOS version are you currently on? Last I checked the chipset didn't support and ram overclocking and was like the bottom of the barrel in terms of features but BIOS updates(and AGESA codes) changed that.

You're also trying to get to DDR4-2666MHz which is doable on that board. Use CPU-Z to see what version of BIOS you currently have or get into the BIOS screen and check to see what version it's on.

Jul 28, 2020

Which BIOS version are you currently on? Last I checked the chipset didn't support and ram overclocking and was like the bottom of the barrel in terms of features but BIOS updates(and AGESA codes) changed that.

You're also trying to get to DDR4-2666MHz which is doable on that board. Use CPU-Z to see what version of BIOS you currently have or get into the BIOS screen and check to see what version it's on.
I have version 5602, i even think its the latest one. I updated it in mid-august i think.

Jul 28, 2020

I've read somewhere on this forum that my MOBO could be locked, is it possible?