[SOLVED] Help choosing a power supply among these ?

System specs:

i5 11400 (Will remove power limits)
Gigabyte B560M Aorus Elite
2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3200CL16 (will OC to like 4000CL18 because E-die)
RTX 3060
1080p 144Hz (100+ fps with mixed settings depending on game)
MSI MAG Forge 100R ARGB cabinet

Good quality 500/550W are out of stock everywhere here in my place and I may upgrade to a powerful graphics card in future, so investing now will not be a problem for me.

My budget for PSU is fixed and the only units available here are for about same price are:
Cooler Master G600 80+ GOLD Non-Modular PSU (MPW-6001-ACAAG-IN) - 5 years warranty
Silverstone VIVA 80+ GOLD 750W Non-Modular PSU (SST-VA750-G ) - 3 years warranty
Corsair CX650M 80+ BRONZE Semi-Modular PSU (CP-9020103-NA) - 5 years warranty
Antec HCG750 80+ BRONZE Fully Modular PSU - 5 years warranty

(Is 3 years warranty really low for the VIVA GOLD?)

Solution
The Silverstone. Because it's decent with a good and modern platform. 3 y warranty is a bit low but it's the best of your list.

Corsair CX-M and Antec HCG Bronze are both double forward and not recommanded with recent hardware and when there are better units available for a comparable price.
The Silverstone. Because it's decent with a good and modern platform. 3 y warranty is a bit low but it's the best of your list.

Corsair CX-M and Antec HCG Bronze are both double forward and not recommanded with recent hardware and when there are better units available for a comparable price.

Solution