Question Help choosing my first laptop

utkarsh5474

Commendable
May 18, 2019
I am planning to buy my first ever laptop but there are just so many combinations of gpu's and cpu's so these are the two combinations that fit in my range.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600H + 4GB Radeon RX5500M
MSI Bravo 15 , HP Victus

OR

Intel Core i5-10300H 10gen + GTX 1650TI
ASUS TUF Gaming F15

I will be using the laptop for Gaming, Programming and some game development.
I have never used any AMD processor so i don't know how are they.
Please help me decide which one i should pick.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Mind sharing the links to the laptops you've shortlisted above? If our suggestions should be based on the info you've provided above, without knowing what titles you will be gaming on, what apps you're going to use for your dev work and without knowing what your other tasks are, I'd say neither since some apps prefer certain platforms more than the other.

Reactions: utkarsh5474

utkarsh5474

Commendable
May 18, 2019
Mind sharing the links to the laptops you've shortlisted above? If our suggestions should be based on the info you've provided above, without knowing what titles you will be gaming on, what apps you're going to use for your dev work and without knowing what your other tasks are, I'd say neither since some apps prefer certain platforms more than the other.
Hey,
Thanks for the reply.
I have edited the links in the post. My major work would be Android, Angular, Unity, Unreal Engine.
I would be playing games like RDR2, GTA V, Warzone and other AAA titles.

The main reason of my post is about the comparison of AMD CPU + GPU vs intel cpu + Nvidia GPU.

Apr 9, 2022
I am planning to buy my first ever laptop but there are just so many combinations of gpu's and cpu's so these are the two combinations that fit in my range.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600H + 4GB Radeon RX5500M
MSI Bravo 15 , HP Victus

OR

Intel Core i5-10300H 10gen + GTX 1650TI
ASUS TUF Gaming F15

I will be using the laptop for Gaming, Programming and some game development.
I have never used any AMD processor so i don't know how are they.
Please help me decide which one i should pick.
the second one. I have a intel core i5-10300H, GTX 1650. I've had it since 2020. i have 12gb ram and 512gb ssd and it runs high end games at 45-60 fps on ultra settings, at 1080p. i highly recommend.