[SOLVED] [Help] Cleanup advice

Wolfgang_2

Reputable
Jun 26, 2017
Hello,

Some background, I was recently a victim of a windows boot loop issue that has since been resolved. My solution was to simply reinstall Windows 10 to my SSD as recommended by the Microsoft support agent.
Nevertheless, this resulted in all of my applications being deleted from all of my drives. However, during the set up. I decided to keep my files(mainly for recordings, photos, etc...). Unfortunately, none of my hard drives have ever really been organized to my liking, and now I have a clutter of old program files and documents from previous applications and software.
I was wondering, would it be best if I were to simply delete the majority of these files before i reinstall the actual applications, and software? If so, should I use a 3rd party service? If anyone happens to have any advice, please do let me know. I'd appreciate any kind of input on this. Thanks!

Solution
(one of the many more questions)
With both the old and new install of windows was either one done with all of the drives connected and running, or was windows installed with Only the ssd connected.