[SOLVED] Help Finding Compatible 8 Pins for Seasonic Focus PX-750 Platinum PSU

ctgunner

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2014
Hello, just as in the title I have a Seasonic Focus PX-750 Platinum PSU, and need help finding individual, and compatible, 8 pin cables for this PSU to GPU (3080).

I've looked at the manufacturer's website to try and find some that I can order without any luck.

This will definitely be my last seasonic product; not a fan of this brand and have had nothing but issues since I purchased this Power Supply.
  1. Cables included were low quality
  2. Cables weren't sleeved
  3. Only included pig tails, not a single individual 8 pin was included
If you could please include how you found they were compatible I would love to know so I don't have to ask in the future.

Solution
Hello, just as in the title I have a Seasonic Focus PX-750 Platinum PSU, and need help finding individual, and compatible, 8 pin cables for this PSU to GPU (3080).

If you could please include how you found they were compatible I would love to know so I don't have to ask in the future.

Everything from Seasonic from XP2 and newer uses the same cables.
The only issue I have then I suppose is the manufacturer doesn't sell, nor direct you to compatible cables, so I don't know how to locate ones that work.

For example, the 8 pins from my previous EVGA G2 850W are incompatible.

Of course they're incompatible. They're made for EVGA PSUs.

What country are you in? Usually, Seasonic compatible cables are quite easy to find. CableMod, Titan Rigs, CoMeap, ModDIY......