[SOLVED] [HELP] Google Chrome Minimizes Every Time Fullscreen Mode is Exited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicc

Prominent
May 26, 2019
This really annoying problem happens whenever I watch youtube or do anything that requires a fullscreen video in google chrome!

I'll be watching a video and when it's time to exit fullscreen mode my chrome just minimizes and it's super annoying to live with!

I've tried reinstalling chrome, disabling antivirus and hardware acceleration, and changing the theme which worked for about a week and i started having the problem again.

Solution
How are you exiting full screen: what keys or mouse action do you use?

When in full screen do you see what appears to be two over-lapping squares in the upper right corner?

One left click on those two squares should leave full screen and return to a smaller sized Chrome window.

I exit fullscreen usually with escape but I sometimes double click or sometimes press the button at the bottom right

I fixed the problem now it turns out that I just needed to disable a stupid extension that was useless, my bad lol

Thank you for replying though

Ralston18

Titan

When in full screen do you see what appears to be two over-lapping squares in the upper right corner?

One left click on those two squares should leave full screen and return to a smaller sized Chrome window.

quicc

Prominent
May 26, 2019

I exit fullscreen usually with escape but I sometimes double click or sometimes press the button at the bottom right

I fixed the problem now it turns out that I just needed to disable a stupid extension that was useless, my bad lol

Thank you for replying though

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.