Question HELP! I Can't Connect to WiFi!

Apr 15, 2020
My Computer ASUS-X407M Laptop is running to some issues and that issue, is that i can't connect to Internet... So, I had to reset the network adapter on the UWP Settings App and THE PROBLEM GOT WORSE! My network adapter is telling me "Windows is still setting up Class Configuration for this device. (Code 56) " Look, i have no VPN i uninstalled it. And every solutions aren't working! I tried to re-disable and re-enable the Network device but it won't work! And when i click the WiFi icon it just displays the "airplane mode" button no Wifi button and no networks displayed i have no ethernet port! My network card is Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377...

nipplethewhale

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
Try go into your device manager and go to network adapters. pick one to uninstall, maybe a bluetooth adapter or something. after, go to the top and click action - scan for hardware changes. That will reinstall the bluetooth adapter and hopefully your wifi adapter as well.

Apr 15, 2020
Try go into your device manager and go to network adapters. pick one to uninstall, maybe a bluetooth adapter or something. after, go to the top and click action - scan for hardware changes. That will reinstall the bluetooth adapter and hopefully your wifi adapter as well.
I already tried that. sorry for the most late reply