Question help i have problem Account restrictions are preventing this user from signing in.

Apr 3, 2019
Hello
I Want To map network from PC A(Client) TO PC B(SERVER).But When I want To go to PC B(server) through PC A(Client) This Message Appear

**"\\ACER-PC is not accessible.You might not have permission to use this network resource contact the adminstrator of this server to find out if you have access permission
Account restrictions are preventing this user from signing in.For example: blank passwords aren't Allowed,sign-in times are limited,or a policy restriction has been enforced"**

thank you for helping

Hello

When it comes to connecting to a server, there could be several constraints preventing you from doing so.

For instance, if the server is a Domain Controller and your PC is not a member of the domain, or you're not signed in with a domain account, you may get this message. If your account is a member of a group that has explicit deny permissions on the folder, then too you may see this message. If the NTFS permissions of the folder on the server are set to allow only certain users, and you're not one of them, the message may come up as well.

That said, can you please elaborate the role of the server, its configuration, and the shared folder's NTFS and Sharing permissions to allow us to provide you with a better solution?

Cheers!!