Question Help identify unmarked case?

Jun 26, 2019
I got a case off fb market, in great condition, ladies son used to build for fun and he moved away and left some stuff behind. got it for 10 bucks.
its a dual chamber, but i cannot find ANY branding anywhere, the only thing stamped is on the rear saying " made in china"

it's very solid though, doesn't feel like a completely budget case.

Happy solving and thanks to anyone who gets it.

Link leads to a 6 image album.

View: https://imgur.com/a/ag7XCEw?fbclid=IwAR1E-Czi1oo9YcO5DXRM_7NBxa8XUP6CVspFBq7fYAZv9F9pq6iMtfPwpP0

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Based on a lot of the features it looks very similar to a lot of Corsair products. Particularly the Air 240 and Air 540 So I am guessing whoever is Corsair's ODM made it. I thought with the distinct vertical optical drive and vertically mounted PSU it would be fairly easy to track down, but nothing is coming up.

Also somewhat old based on the USB 3.0 header and SD card reader, and the partial acrylic side panel. Blue cable and it only leads to one port. So early 2010s? Maybe a little earlier.

Jun 26, 2019
Based on a lot of the features it looks very similar to a lot of Corsair products. Particularly the Air 240 and Air 540 So I am guessing whoever is Corsair's ODM made it. I thought with the distinct vertical optical drive and vertically mounted PSU it would be fairly easy to track down, but nothing is coming up.

Also somewhat old based on the USB 3.0 header and SD card reader, and the partial acrylic side panel. Blue cable and it only leads to one port. So early 2010s? Maybe a little earlier.

so w/e it is, it is a DREAM to build in.

View: https://imgur.com/a/WeG8FYM?fbclid=IwAR2iSDnVFS-maz71wVLjZAtT3eZJlr9lmySvhBPILnK7_0CcoTw-_Lb9hoM

the only thing im boggled about, with the video card bing flipped now and down firing air vs up, would you rather have the top intaking fresh cool air directly onto the video card, or exhausting?
currently i have everything intaking, passive exhausting.
gpu is a r7 370, idling at 29c

Jun 26, 2019
i got on touch with Riotoro, sent them all these pictures and whoever i was talking to is going to go ask some poeple around the company and se if it might be an early prototype for the CR1080

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
It occurred to me that there are far less cases with the motherboard mounted upside down. I had been looking for that vertical optical drive and the turned power supply. Just skimmed through google images until I found a close match, looked at the pictures, and I see more similarities than differences.

Certainly the same die presses at least. Nothing else could make that rear panel as identically as that. I still say it shares heritage with some of Corsair's chassis. I can't find another company that has fan grills and parts with that exact hex pattern and pop outs. Corsair's look a little more refined, but I'm sure they made a whole new die set for the air and carbide series cases.

I doubt it is a prototype. Just the same chassis from another brand and made a lot longer ago. I doubt Riotoro is the OEM, they just have the same place that does make it apply their styling and badge. How most of the companies do it. Or they could have acquired the equipment from another company when they went out of business.

I don't think anyone maintains a list of which companies use who for manufacturing, and I imagine it changes a lot. Used to a fairly good list on Tom's regarding power supply vendors, but it hasn't been updated in years.