Help Installing windows! {Quick}

TheyThinkImNinja

Commendable
May 22, 2016
I am installing windows 7 home premium onto a laptop for a friend, I am installing it from a Fash Drive that i had laying around and i had the ISO on my computer from an older thing. when i go to install and create the partitions it allows them, but it gives me an error when trying to format (80070057), and when i click "windows cannot be installed to disk 0 partition 1 it tells me error: 0x80300001. Anyone help me get this computer fixed? They need it back tomorrow bc their going out of town D:

TheyThinkImNinja

Commendable
May 22, 2016
I am trying to go with a clean 100Gb on the 500Gb Drive for the C: drive, then the rest will be a D: drive, but i try the entire thing and then a small amount and neither works :/

TheyThinkImNinja

Commendable
May 22, 2016
It showed me a single partition for roughly 500gb that was unallocated, when I made. It there was partition 1. I wanted to use that hard. Drive since it was. In a laptop and was a 7200rpm drive, while the one that was in there is a 5200rpm drive :/ had to use that on instead

as there is 1 unallocated partition of 500gb, click the "new" tab towards right hand side, dial in the size of the new partition you want to make, format it then click on "new" again & press ok for that 2nd partition & format it. windows will create it's own partition of about 100megs for it's own use. highlight the "c" partition then click on next to continue to install windows.