[SOLVED] Help is my GPU is faulty?

neoking123456

Prominent
Nov 26, 2019
Hey Community
I use a TV Model Samsung T22C300 On my Pc , Linked by HMDI to GPU GTX 1050Ti
i used that TV for one year

the problem is : some time and randomly the TV turn off without warning the botton of the TV not respondiing in that time at all
if i watch a film the PC work normal and i can hear the film but the TV keep off on off on until its work again by it self
same thing in game,,,, the game work normal and the tv off on off on until its work again by it self

i do some test :
1-i link that TV to my laptop using HDMI same thing ,, its keep off on off on until i unplag power and return it back to it or its work again by its self
2-some times when its happen i remove the HDMI from my GPU and same thing its keep doing that until its work again,, or its work just after i remove the HDMI ,, and sometimes its not working even if i do that ,, its keep off on off on until i uplag the power of tv and return it to it

my Question is : Who is faulty the TV or the gpu,?

my spec are
TV Model : Samsung T22C300
CPU: i7 3770
GPU:GTX 1050ti - updated too driver 442.19
Mobo : asrock h61m-vg4
Ram : 8Go x 2

PSU: 300w PFC

thanks for your help guys

Solution
So, just to be clear, you connected the TV to the laptop and it did the same thing?
If so, do you not maybe think it's the TV that's faulty?
Hey Community
I use a TV Model Samsung T22C300 On my Pc , Linked by HMDI to GPU GTX 1050Ti
i used that TV for one year

the problem is : some time and randomly the TV turn off without warning the botton of the TV not respondiing in that time at all
if i watch a film the PC work normal and i can hear the film but the TV keep off on off on until its work again by it self
same thing in game,,,, the game work normal and the tv off on off on until its work again by it self

i do some test :
1-i link that TV to my laptop using HDMI same thing ,, its keep off on off on until i unplag power and return it back to it or its work again by its self
2-some times when its happen i remove the HDMI from my GPU and same thing its keep doing that until its work again,, or its work just after i remove the HDMI ,, and sometimes its not working even if i do that ,, its keep off on off on until i uplag the power of tv and return it to it

my Question is : Who is faulty the TV or the gpu,?

my spec are
TV Model : Samsung T22C300
CPU: i7 3770
GPU:GTX 1050ti - updated too driver 442.19
Mobo : asrock h61m-vg4
Ram : 8Go x 2

PSU: 300w PFC

thanks for your help guys

First of Be Patient stop spamming on your posts because nobody replies. Eventually you will get a reply. And to answer your question, where did you get your TV from? It may just be the case that your TV is faulty and likely flickering due to it being broken. Have you got any other display you can test it on?

neoking123456

Prominent
Nov 26, 2019
First of Be Patient stop spamming on your posts because nobody replies. Eventually you will get a reply. And to answer your question, where did you get your TV from? It may just be the case that your TV is faulty and likely flickering due to it being broken. Have you got any other display you can test it on?
thanks dud ,, and sorry for my manners ,, just every time its turn off i came here to see what is happning ,,, i didn't test in any other tv ,, i buy it as used one,,, its do that randomly i hope not the gpu as i describe

thanks dud ,, and sorry for my manners ,, just every time its turn off i came here to see what is happning ,,, i didn't test in any other tv ,, i buy it as used one,,, its do that randomly i hope not the gpu as i describe
So if its probably used then it is very likely to be faulty, especially if you tested it out on another device. However, I recommend not buying a new display just yet and doing more testing. Including recording gpu temps, usage etc. Since your tv is a samsung go do a picture test through the settings menu. Try using another connector such as vga, or display port and use all the possible connectors.

actually your psu is weak for 1050ti and i7 3770
you can check do the probelm happen when you plug the connector to displayport or dvi

The 1050ti's minimum psu wattage is 300w and low wattage does not cause a display to randomly shut off. The PSU will completely cut all power in a computer if the wattage is too high for the psu to handle.

Reactions: asrockfatality213

neoking123456

Prominent
Nov 26, 2019
If he never had problems with shut downs then the psu will be fine
yes i had no shutdown for pc ,, the pc work fine even in game havyload like BF5 ,, the only things is happen as said b4 the tv keep on off on off ,, and i wait it until its back on,, and i complet the game ( i died so many times cuz of it LOL )

neoking123456

Prominent
Nov 26, 2019
So, just to be clear, you connected the TV to the laptop and it did the same thing?
If so, do you not maybe think it's the TV that's faulty?
yes i did that i connect tv to laptop its do that too ,,, samething ,, sometimes when that happen i deconnect the HDMI and its keep doing that until go back by its self

neoking123456

Prominent
Nov 26, 2019
If I looked up your correct model monitor/TV , have you made sure the power brick's wires are fully plugged in to it and the TV. Does the brick have enough room to cool itself off? Is it overheating or extremely hot when the TV turns off.
i didn't notice if its get overheating , cuz the room its only 13°C ,, i will took it to a repaire man who will see what is wrong with it ,, cuz as i said its do same thing when i use it with laptop