Help make bootable usb

Greantea

Reputable
Aug 18, 2015
Hello, i want to install windows 7 on our computer but we dont have another pc or disk, we will go to my aunts house but she have a mac
How do i make it bootable using mac? Can you give me a link?

Solution
You can't install Windows 7 without a valid license key and disk. If you bought a copy, you should have both, if you have an OEM system from Dell, HP, etc..., they can send you a system restore disk. Otherwise you will need to download a Windows 7 ISO file which are tough to find now since Microsoft removed their official ones, use an ISO to USB utility (MACs should have that but I have never used one on that platform), and install using that and the code that should be on the computer.
You can't install Windows 7 without a valid license key and disk. If you bought a copy, you should have both, if you have an OEM system from Dell, HP, etc..., they can send you a system restore disk. Otherwise you will need to download a Windows 7 ISO file which are tough to find now since Microsoft removed their official ones, use an ISO to USB utility (MACs should have that but I have never used one on that platform), and install using that and the code that should be on the computer.

Solution