Help me build a pc

MistuhhPalmer

Reputable
Aug 15, 2015
Budget is $500 CAD
Will be looking for something that can 1.handle most games heavy gamer alert! (Ark, bf1, pubg, overwatch, etc). 2.Can be upgraded in future,
3.want most performance for $$.
4. Included shipping fees in final build price. You may use Amazon.ca or newegg or memoryexpress. Or whatever sites give beat deal ( mix N match sites)

Thank you for your time in advance. I'm just learning all about computers(hence the post asking for help. Im a Noob lol) Any help is appreciated.

That budget might be a little unrealistic with todays' inflated GPU and RAM prices...,
Probably best to look for someone looking to sell off an existing 2-3 year old gaming system with at least a GTX960 installed...

Windows 10 alone costs about $100-$110...

If determined to build your own, think B350 board and R5-2400G, then find a $58 PSU by Corsair, and a $55 case....; add a pair of 8 GB sticks of RAM (DDR4-3200 MHz)

(THe above processor choice spares you of any GPU costs initially, but, the integrated video will limit you to 720P gaming, or low settings if played at 1080P...; as any decent gpu is half your budget, you can add a real GPU later when you have another $500...)

MistuhhPalmer

Reputable
Aug 15, 2015
I've been looking havent found the right deal.
Forgot to mention i already have OS.
Suggestions on b350 boards? (Part picker possibly)
I'm just looking for a few ideas in my ball park.and ill go from there.
Also the case and pheriphals dont matter. I just more so need the actual components to get me somewhere.