Question help me choose 27/32 inch gaming monitor(wich one should i buy)

sajad564

Commendable
Oct 29, 2020
hi , i need a gaming monitor under 350 dollars , I have a series of options to buy, but I can't easily choose among them to buy
just two thing is important to me , and they are "picture quality" and "panel size" and nothing else.
Also, I have heard that IPS panels have high color quality.Of course, the statements are contradictory in this case, some say that this case can only be important for designers and the problem is that I have never had an ips panel and I don't know how different it can be from a va panel.
one of my option is asus vg27aq1a ,wich have 27 inch ips panel,2k,165hz refresh rate
but it is just 27 inch and it is not curve
my second option is curve with a 32 inch va panel ( also 170hz refresh rate) : AOC cq32g3se , but the problem with this monitor is va panel and resolution in this size , Some people say that 32 inches is too big for 2k and it can't play images with good quality.
It is very difficult for me to choose between these options.
I will be grateful if those who have experience working with these models share their experiences and guide me.
Also, if there is another suitable option, please let me know

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located and what is your preferred site for purchase? If you have sites that can help us see what you have access to, that will help us two fold to narrow down a panel.

i need a gaming monitor under 350 dollars
If you're not located in USA, it's a good idea to give us a budget in the region you're located in.

What GPU will you be hooking the proposed purchased panel to?

sajad564

Commendable
Oct 29, 2020
Where are you located and what is your preferred site for purchase? If you have sites that can help us see what you have access to, that will help us two fold to narrow down a panel.

i need a gaming monitor under 350 dollars
If you're not located in USA, it's a good idea to give us a budget in the region you're located in.

What GPU will you be hooking the proposed purchased panel to?
iam living in iran(sadly)
you can find product wich available in my current region in follwoing link(It does not include all available products, but most of them) :
about budget : in my region 17 million toman (toman is my region currency)